ISO 27001:2015 is the information security standard accepted globally with authorised certification. There are two-part of standards that represents both electronic and paper-based information. They enhance the scope of various factors like the wide range of physical environment security, business continuity planning and systems access, development and maintenance.
ISO 27001 is the best-known standards providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS). ISMS is a systematic approach for efficiently managing a company’s sensitive information, so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
ISO/IEC 27001 requires that management:
- Systematically examine the organization’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address those risks that are deemed unacceptable; and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organization’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
UniSec Inteli analyses all the attack surfaces of the organization and provides clients with a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 27001:2015 requirements and remediation of their organization. We gathers the client procedures and documents implemented in the organization.
We analyse the provided evidence and documents and give solutions to the clients, with a detailed and complete report about the security condition with ISO standards per below procedures:
- Scoping definition in ISO 27001:2015 involves the identification process and technologies that interact with organizations.
- We provide the risk assessment and business impact analysis report of the organization.
- Performing Gap analysis to check the breaches and the Non-compliant requirements to provide the solution.
- Remediation assistance is given for the vulnerabilities and breaches found in the organization.
- Solution options analysis for ISO 27001:2015 is done to provide alternative solutions for the breach or business requirements.
- Reviewing the ISO 27001:2015 service architecture of the organization.
- Incident response plan review and development.
- Policy and Document review for the security deployment.